To surpass or exceed: practiced so he could better his rival. To become better: Conditions bettered with time.
For Better Or Worse Lyrics
The results were better than expected. Her cold was better.
- See a Problem??
- Poet-Saints of Maharashtra: Selected Poems;
- Talking About Sex... (Mills & Boon Blaze).
- For Better, for Worse, for Richer, for Poorer - Can a Healthy Marriage & Business Coexist? | PTP.
- Stigmata (The Heretics Secret Book 7)!
- Conor McGregor; For Better or For Worse | University Express;
- For Better or Worse;
I 'd better introduce myself. Switch to new thesaurus.
Of greater excellence than another: preferable , superior. Much more than half: best , greater , larger , largest , most.
To a greater extent: more. One who stands above another in rank: elder , senior , superior. A dominating position, as in a conflict: advantage , bulge , draw , drop , edge , superiority , upper hand , vantage.
For better or worse - Wikipedia
Informal: inside track , jump. To advance to a more desirable state: ameliorate , amend , help , improve , meliorate , upgrade. To be greater or better than: best , exceed , excel , outdo , outmatch , outrun , outshine , outstrip , pass , surpass , top , transcend. Idioms: go beyond , go one better. His new car is better than his old one. I feel better today; She's better now. Better to do it now than later.
Most Read in Life & Style
He sings better now than he did before. He's the better of the two. Join Reverso, it's free and fast!
- Der Vatermörder (German Edition).
- korede dokuha genjimonogatari 2 hahakigi (Japanese Edition).
- Aufbruch ins höhere Bewusstsein: Wie wir die Herausforderungen unserer Zeit meistern (German Edition).
- Pain On Top Of Foot.
- Online Language Dictionaries?
Register Login. These examples may contain rude words based on your search. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search.
Translation of "for better or worse" in Russian. Almost entirely, for better or worse - mostly for worse. And for better or worse I'm a Wilcox, for better or worse. Look, for better or worse , you guys were the dynamic duo.
You know, for better or worse. For better or worse , we've Learn English Phrases. Improve English Fluency. Search PhraseMix. The 3 biggest improvements you can make to your English writing The key to understanding natural spoken English 5 steps to achieving your New Year's resolutions 8 reasons why your English isn't improving How your brain learns English and how it doesn't Infographic: How many words do you 'need'?
- Consulting on the Inside: A Practical Guide for Internal Consultants (2nd Edition)?
- Nobody Cared: An Evil Predator, A Vulnerable Girl Who Fought Back (The Pan Real Lives Series Book 9).
- Losing Sight Of The Shore (A Traveler’s Odyssey into the Past and Return to the Present).
- Navigation menu.
- The Winner.
- Ombre (French Edition).
The problem with language learning "levels" Where do I start? Never tell yourself that you "know" an English word or phrase.